In two videos available exclusively only on A.J.'s Mahari's website Borderline Personality Disorder From The Inside Out Mahari shares her thoughts about her journey in crossing the bridge between having been borderline to being recovered from BPD and the sacred reality of the pain that must be engaged when one has BPD.
A.J. Mahari has been recovered from BPD for 14 years. She has new Ebooks and Audio Programs coming out often and is currently writing a memoir about her recovery. She will be adding more here and on her main BPD website about her recovery so please be sure to keep checking back.
In talking about Crossing The Bridge From BPD to Recovered Mahari points out that she knows only too well the parallel worlds of Borderline Personality Disorder and the non-personality disordered or non borderline. Two simultaneously unfolding roads of experience in life that each is trying to navigate. A.J. Mahari has crossed the bridge that spans the intersection at which the world of the borderline and the world of the non borderline butt up against each other. She knows and understands both worlds.
Audio Programs For Loved Ones of those with BPD
- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze - Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD - On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
In talking about the Sacred Pain of BPD Mahari points out that the cognitive distortions of Borderline Personality Disorder are illusions that have created a story that those with BPD then adhere to and live by. A story, that while it is true to one's past experience, fuels the illusion that what happened in the past is still applicable to the here and now. It isn't. But when one has BPD the past gets dissociatively re-experienced in ways that obliterate the here and now and only add to the pain that those with BPD are already in.
- The Shame of Abandonment in BPD
- From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD - Getting In Touch With Your Inner Child
- BPD and Abandonment
- Finding Hope From the Polarized Reality of BPD
- Preparing For Recovery From BPD
- Emotion Dysregulation in BPD
- Rage Addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder
A.J. Mahari is a Life Coach who, among other things, specializes in working with those with BPD and non borderlines. A.J. has 6 years experience as a Life Coach and has worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world.