If you have Borderline Personality Disorder there is a question that you need to learn to live in order to find its answer - an answer that can be realized in the process of recovery and a question that must be lived in order for you to find the road to recovery.
If you love or care about someone with BPD and you are trying to understand more about what drives the way that borderlines relate and often act you will benefit from understanding more about the lost self in BPD.
Click on the link below and scroll down to the episode entitled The Lost Self in BPD
- The Shame of Abandonment in BPD
- From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD - Getting In Touch With Your Inner Child
- BPD and Abandonment
- Finding Hope From the Polarized Reality of BPD
- Preparing For Recovery From BPD
- Emotion Dysregulation in BPD
- Rage Addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder