Author, life coach and strategist, A.J. Mahari, in a video recorded in July 2007, talks about what she calls the core wound of abandonment and its impact on the patterned negativity those with BPD live in and through.
- The Abandoned Pain of BPD Ebook
- The Legacy of Abandonment in BPD Ebook
- The Shadows and Echoes of Self - False Self In BPD Ebook
- BPD and Rage Ebook
- Those with BPD and/or Non Borderlines can purchase A.J. Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of Abandonment" series ebooks only or A.J. Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of Abandonment" series ebooks packaged together with From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD - The Inner Child Audio Program
- Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder The Lost Self The Impact of The Core Wound of Abandonment
- The Other Side of BPD - Mindfulness and Radical Acceptance for Non Borderlines
- Non Borderline Dilemma - Can Borderlines Love? Do they feel love?
- Full Circle - Lessons for Non Borderlines
- Non Borderlines - You can purchase 6 ebooks packaged together with or without audio.
- Purchase all 3 of ebooks for NON BORDERLINES packaged together with or without audio.
Mahari talks about the fact that this patterned reactive negativity on the part of those with BPD polarizes the way they think and can often keep them blocked from feeling the hope necessary to get on and stay on the road to recovery.
© A.J. Mahari, February 1, 2009 - Video © A.J. Mahari 2007 - All rights reserved.